The Man in the Iron Mask
Ever since the viewing of the first movie adaptation of Marvel superhero Iron Man years ago, the awesome mechanical design that is Iron Man caught my visual eyes almost instantaneously…
Imagine my surprise when Hot Toys unveiled their 1/6 Movie Masterpiece of Iron Man Mark III back then!
However, due to my priority on Gunpla and 1/12 action figures (FigNendo), I’ve been fighting the temptation to get one of these fine but ultimately expensive figures (Especially the silver bling-bling-ness that is the Mark II…)… But no longer…
It’s over now… >,< My wallet that is… Hot Toys finally announced their Iron Mark VI, incidentally my most favourite of the bunch! I must get me a piece!
Just look at those gorgeous battle damage parts!!! The followings are copy-pasta directly from Amiami…
• Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness as Iron Man Mark VI in the movie Iron Man 2
• Newly sculpted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask
• Two (2) interchangeable removable mask including one (1) battle damaged ver.
• Approximately 30 cm tall
• Over 36 points of articulations
• Special features on armour:
• LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
• Two (2) pieces of interchangeable chest armour including one (1) battle damaged ver.
• Ejective shoulder mounted micro munitions pod
• Battle damaged right shoulder outer armour and right arm biceps armour
• One (1) extra interchangeable battle damaged left hand
• One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets
• One (1) pair of wrist laser on forearm armour
• Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms
• One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of forceful fists
• Improved articulations on waist armour which allow flexible movement
• One (1) extra pair of battle damaged thigh armour
• Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armour with built-in metal flaps
• Retractable countermeasure dispenser
• Articulated flaps at the back of armour on left and right legs
• Metallic red and gold-coloured painting on armour Accessories:
• Figure stand with Mark VI nameplate and movie logo
• An extra special figure diorama stand with damaged Navy Drone
Must… Getto… ^^;